Air Duct Cleaning
AIR DUCT CLEANING SPECIALISTS
Simplifying Cleaning for Homes and Offices
Take a step towards a clean home and office. Breathe healthy and easy with our expert air duct cleaners at Best Solution Services . 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
A Stitch In Time Saves Nine
KNOW IT’S TIME TO CLEAN THE AIR DUCTS WHEN…
- Your house or office smells foul and you cannot identify the odor.
- You suddenly start getting allergies or sneeze a lot.
- Your HVAC system has stopped working like it once used to.
- The HVAC system doesn’t operate noiseless anymore.
- You find insects within the air ducts.
- You notice excessive deposits of dust on the exhaust fan.
- It’s been 4-7 years of the HVAC functioning without a cleanup.
Caring Beyond Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning Services in Portland
Life is busy. Air ducts are messy. We can help. At Best Solution Services, we clean your air ducts so you can save time. We are super-fast and efficient!
Spick and span air ducts are what you need when you have installed an HVAC system to breathe in clean, healthy indoor air. This component is designed to serve as the pathway for hot and cool air to absorb contaminants in the process.
To that end, only a well-serviced air duct can efficiently remove dust and dirt particles from air and render it inhalable.
Routine air duct cleaning also ensures the HVAC system isn’t stressed out or energy costs blown out of proportion. The bad news is many sections of your HVAC system might not be directly accessible for inspection. This is when you would want the experts to come to your rescue. The good news is we exist.
Backed by trained professionals, robust equipment, and a strong industry presence, Best Solution Services counts among the top air duct cleaning companies in Portland. Our objective is to ensure nothing is left behind in the air ducts that could mess up the performance of your HVAC system. With our expertise and experience, we take air duct cleaning to a different level.
HOW IT WORKS AT BEST SOLUTION SERVICES
Focused on Safe, Effective Cleaning
- We begin with a thorough inspection of your air duct and ductwork, analyzing the quality of indoor air and looking for debris and signs of contamination with specialized tools.
- Next, we fix the entry points, temporarily disconnecting some air ducts so we can access the system better.
- Depending on the level of contamination, Negative Pressure Method is applied to loosen the debris and vacuum them out of the air duct.
- Then, we apply a moisturized rotary brush to scrub the walls of the ducts and clear them of stuck debris.
- The process is wrapped up by reconnecting all disconnected components while ensuring proper sealing.
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Trusted Service
Get in touch
And all surrounding area